A life-enriching family program in the cultural heart of french polynesia
On this family-friendly adventure, spend a week exploring the magnificent island of Tahiti.
Parents can enjoy me- and we-time amidst a community of like-minded folks while kids and teens have fun doing outdoor activities like:
- Learning to surf on a black sand beach with warm waves, stunning vistas, and expert instructors
- Snorkeling amidst sea turtles in the crystalline waters of the lagoon
- Paddling traditional Polynesian outrigger canoes while seeing stingrays and colorful fish
Together we’ll stay at one of the nicest resorts on the island of Tahiti. You can start your day with swimming, tennis or kayaking in the lagoon. There will be plenty of options to invigorate your spirit.
Tahiti's Finest Resort
An Unforgettable Welcome Dinner
Like Paris? You'll Love Papeete
The Hottest Restaurants & Cafés
Rather than staying in a secluded enclave, you'll have plenty of opportunity to experience the vibrant culture. Some evenings, as the setting sun begins to fill the sky with golden light, you can head out to hip outdoor restaurants at the water's edge. The style in Tahiti is casual; even the fanciest places can be described as "flip-flop chic". Enjoy happy hours at local eateries with so much character they will imprint themselves on your psyche and palate. Grab dinner at the roulottes (food trucks) as the kids bubble to tell you their adventures with new friends.
Tahiti’s interior is home to some of the most exquisite hikes in French Polynesia. If you wish, you'll have the opportunity to discover spectacular waterfalls, striking mountain peaks, lush valleys, and ancient ruins.
Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Culturally-Immersive Programming for Kids & Teens
If you need to get some work done, you can enjoy a wide range of private and public co-working spaces with breathtaking views, inspiring design, abundant natural light, and fiber-optic internet.
Don't need to work? You're in for a treat. Enjoy abundant recreational and wellness options on your own or with interesting members of our group. We'll get you connected even before the retreat to foster camaraderie.
Babysitting & Daycare
Got a toddler? You'll love that we've lined up babysitters through the Intercontinental resort. These ladies are available to provide onsite daycare for kids aged 3+.
- Assistance to understand and fulfill French Polynesia’s COVID-19 travel requirements.
- Transportation from the airport to the resort.
- 7 nights deluxe lodging for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age at the most fabulous resort in Tahiti.
- Delicious American breakfast each morning for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- An unforgettable Welcome Dinner in the Hiurana garden next to the lagoon (excluding beverages) for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- A scintillating Farewell Dinner at the overwater Lotus restaurant (excluding beverages) for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- Wireless internet access in your room and public areas.
- Sunset boat cruise for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- Daily mineral water in your room.
- All tips and gratuities.
- Guidance and support from the WWB Team.
- Greenhouse gas mitigation for your roundtrip flight and local transport.
- Kids & Teen programs (click on Youth Programs at the top of your screen to learn more).
- Babysitters, day camps, tutors
- Parent participation in kids and teen educational program activities
- Portable WiFi router (in addition to included fiber-optic internet)
- Access to local health & wellness experts and programs
- Coaching (Life, Career & Relationship)
What's Not Included
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Lunch and dinner (except for the Welcome and Farewell dinners!)
- Beverages during Welcome and Farewell dinners.
- Transportation back to the airport, although we will assist in getting you back.
The cost of this trip is based on the type of room you choose and the number of people in your family. To see the packages, click on Room Options at the top of the screen.
If you are travelling as a single parent with one child, the cost will be reduced by $500. After you make your deposit, please contact Sam ([email protected]) and let him know your party consists of you and one child. He will reduce your amount due.
When and How to Apply
The application process consists of answering questions about your family and submitting our online form. Only 10 families will be accepted.
View In Maps