A life-enriching family program in the cultural heart of french polynesia
Spring Break in Tahiti is a family vacation that blends remote work with culturally immersive, educational outdoor activities that are kid-friendly!
Parents enjoy me- and we-time amidst a community of like-valued folks while kids and teens broaden their hearts, minds and horizons through outdoor educational experiences like:
- Learning to surf on a black sand beach with warm waves, stunning vistas, and expert instructors
- Snorkeling amidst sea turtles in the crystalline waters of the lagoon
- Paddling traditional Polynesian outrigger canoes while seeing stingrays and colorful fish
Together we’ll stay at the nicest resort on the island of Tahiti. You can start your day with swimming, tennis or kayaking in the lagoon. There will be plenty of options to invigorate your spirit. Best of all, it's easily accessible via a direct 8-hour flight from San Francisco or Los Angeles. Same time zone as Hawaii!
Tahiti's Finest Resort
Kids & Teens Programs
Sunrise & Sunset Wellness
Experience an optimized version of your life where you need not choose between professional achievement and your kids. Where fitness and productivity go hand in hand. Let the spectacular sunrises and sunsets massage your soul.
Spend quality time in an idyllic setting with other entrepreneurial, global citizens. Enjoy the creative vibe. Don't be surprised if you find yourself interacting with new friends. It may start with light conversation but often progresses to deep, meaningful communication.
The Hottest Restaurants
Rather than staying in a secluded enclave, you'll have plenty of opportunities to experience local culture. Some evenings, as the setting sun begins to fill the sky with golden light, you can head out to hip outdoor restaurants at the water's edge. The style in Tahiti is casual; even the fanciest places can be described as "flip-flop chic". Enjoy happy hours at local eateries with so much character they will imprint themselves on your psyche and palate. Grab dinner at the roulottes (food trucks) as the kids bubble to tell you their adventures with new friends.
Like Paris? You'll Love Papeete
Enjoy a wide range of private and public co-working spaces with breathtaking views, inspiring design, abundant natural light, and fiber-optic internet. You will definitely want to breathe deep.
Don't need to work? You're in for a treat. Enjoy abundant recreational and wellness options on your own or with interesting members of our group. We'll get you connected even before the trip to foster a vibrant community.
Babysitting & Daycare
Got a toddler? You'll love that we've lined up babysitters through the Intercontinental resort. These ladies are available to provide onsite daycare for kids aged 3+.
- Assistance to understand and fulfill French Polynesia’s COVID-19 travel requirements.
- Transportation from the airport to the resort.
- 7 nights deluxe lodging for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age at the most fabulous resort in Tahiti.
- Delicious American breakfast each morning for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- An unforgettable Welcome Dinner in the Hiurana garden next to the lagoon (excluding beverages) for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- A scintillating Farewell Dinner at the overwater Lotus restaurant (excluding beverages) for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- Wireless internet access in your room and public areas.
- Sunset boat cruise for 2 adults and 1 child under 15 years of age.
- Daily mineral water in your room.
- All tips and gratuities.
- Guidance and support from the WWB Team.
- Greenhouse gas mitigation for your roundtrip flight and local transport.
- Kids & Teen programs (click on Youth Programs at the top of your screen to learn more).
- Babysitters, day camps, tutors
- Parent participation in kids and teen educational program activities
- Portable WiFi router (in addition to included fiber-optic internet)
- Access to local health & wellness experts and programs
- Coaching (Life, Career & Relationship)
What's Not Included
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Lunch and dinner (except for the Welcome and Farewell dinners!)
- Beverages during Welcome and Farewell dinners.
- Transportation back to the airport, although we will assist in getting you back.
The cost of this trip is based on the type of room you choose and the number of people in your family. To see the packages, click on Room Options at the top of the screen.
If you are travelling as a single parent with one child, the cost will be reduced by $500. After you make your deposit, please contact Sam ([email protected]) and let him know your party consists of you and one child. He will reduce your amount due.
When and How to Apply
The application process consists of answering questions about your family and submitting our online form. First round applications are due by September 30. Then you will be prompted to schedule a brief call so we can make sure this trip is a good fit for your family. Only 10 families will be accepted.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $250 off when you pay your deposit by October 31.